Enviable Lakeside Living
Breathtaking lake and mountain views abound from this elevated modern Hampton style home. Be captivated from the minute you step through the front door by the stunning open plan living areas featuring towering Tasmanian Oak cathedral ceilings and hardwood flooring. Boasting 5-6 bedrooms plus study, 6 bathrooms, 2 separate living areas, a gourmet kitchen and sparkling in ground salt water pool. All this plus ducted air conditioning, 4 parking spaces and parking at rear for your boat or caravan.
Newly renovated, the home is set on a huge 1521 m2 block. Ideal for extended family or several families spending quality time together, while having their own privacy.
Stand out features include:
• Elevated, 180 degree lake views from the wrap around verandah’s and living areas
• Stunning open plan living areas with 75 inch smart TV, reading area with books and casual seating around the fireplace
• Large 12-seater dining area and a separate breakfast area with extendable dining table.
• Spacious open-plan kitchen with European appliances and stone benchtops, it features a large island bench overlooking the lake – enjoy a glass of wine and the view while cooking up a storm
• Five bedrooms all with king-size beds, ensuites and sitting areas. The study offers a Queen bed. A 6th bathroom also has laundry facility and direct access to the pool
• A separate games room features a 4-in-1 football table, a chess table, dart board and bar settings. This room enjoys the stunning lake view and access to the verandahs. Ideal for a relaxing afternoon with some family fun - grab a beer and enjoy the sunset. It also has a sofa that converts to a double bed.
• An additional kids & teens area tucked away from main living. Boasting with enough toys and books to keep children busy for hours, it also has a 55-inch smart TV and comfortable couch - teenagers can enjoy their own movie time or BYO game consoles. The couch can convert into a double bed.
• Overlooking the lake, master bedroom has a bathtub, WIR and separate living area with lake view. This additional living area features a daybed that converts to two single beds. Perfect for couples with kids.
• Away from other bedrooms, there is a Japanese inspired bedroom overlooking the sparkling pool, with tatami floors, a tea table and bamboo screen doors. Its own ensuite features a double shower.
• Sparkling salt water inground pool with sun lounges and a covered swing seat.
• Plenty of parking for large boat or trailer and 4mins drive to excellent Boat Ramp.
• Just 5mins to main Toronto Shops, Cafes & Restaurants and walking distance to local Seafood, Bottle Shop
This is not a pet friendly property.
THE IMPORTANT STUFF
This is a 3 bedroom home offering bedding up to 14 guests.
Bedroom 1 - King
Bedroom 2 - King
Bedroom 3 - King
Bedroom 4 - King
Bedroom 5 - King - Japanese Style Floor Futon
Bedroom 6 - Child Style Single bed + Single trundle Bed
The house also has a Sofa Bed + Futon on request.
Bathrooms - 6
Dining Table for 10-12 + Spare Dining Table for 4.
The Minimum Booking price is based on up to 10 guests. Any guests above this number are chargeable on a per person/per night rate. The system will automatically calculate the correct rate when you enter in the required number of guests. Any guest number reductions are non-refundable.
Important note for party planners:
Unfortunately this is not the property for you. It is in a quiet retiree neighbourhood, so a hens/bucks/schoolies type celebration is not appropriate. We can easily determine if the house rule of “No parties or events” is disrespected, and this means additional charges and/or eviction will apply, which everyone wants to avoid. If you are unsure, please enquire before booking.
Arrival Details: Access to the property is made easy for you. We will send you an access code just before 2pm on your arrival day via SMS and you will use this code for the duration of your stay.
This property is managed by Weekenda, a licensed real estate. Weekenda staff are available 7 days a week to assist from your initial enquiry through to your departure and everything in between.
Linen: 1 set of full bed linens and 1 bath towel per person are supplied. Guests may wish to bring extra towels depending on the length of their stay. Pool/Lake/Beach towels are BYO
Pools: If the property has a Swimming Pool then it will be open for swimming for the September NSW School Holidays and closed and Winterised immediately after the NSW Easter School Holidays has completed.
Fires and Firewood: If the property has a Wood fireplace or Fire Pit then firewood will be provided after the NSW Easter School Holidays up to before the NSW September School Holidays has commenced in line with NSW state fire restrictions.
All reservations operate under a strict No-Party & excessive noise policy as this property is in a residential area. Failure to comply can put the security bond into jeopardy.
Prior to arrival, Weekenda will require you to sign an electronic guest registration prior to arrival which will ask for ID (drivers licence or passport), list your guests with contact phone or email for Government Covid reporting, and to re-accept the Weekenda T&C's. Access Codes are only released to registered guests.
As always, but ever so more due to recent times, we strongly encourage any holiday reservations to obtain a 3rd party Domestic Travel Insurance Policy to cover you for all manners of matters which may restrict travel. This is particularly helpful for things like Hunter Valley Concert cancellations or medical emergencies for which we don't provide refunds and which fall under our standard cancellation terms irrespective of the reason. We suggest reviewing policies with 'Cover-More', 'Travel Insurance Direct' & 'INSUREANDGO'..
Please also note that we may have installed a Wifi security camera at the front entrance of the property. We are progressively rolling these out through every property in 2022.
We look forward to having you stay with us.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-33265